Welcome in to The M Line Kitchen! You might have seen some our favorite fall treats: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread and Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles. Chocolate has been a trend lately… #sorrynotsorry. Decadent, dark chocolate brownies that are good for me?! Sign me up. The full recipe is posted below and you can find a link to an entertaining episode of The M Line Kitchen here.
There’s a chance we ate half the plate before we remembered to take a picture. Oops! These are such a delicious and clean alternative to an otherwise heavy holiday treat! Let me know if you try them!
P.S. Thank you to all of you who sent over pictures of your tacos! I’ve loved them! You can see other live videos and demos on our Facebook page anytime!
Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites (GF)
(The original recipe yields one 8×8 in pan, but I have doubled it to make it easy to #makeonegiveone. Cut measurements in half if you only need one pan!)
2 TBSP GROUND FLAX SEED
2 TBSP WATER
3 CUPS WALNUTS
22 MEDJOOL DATES (pitted)
4 TBSP RAW CACAO POWDER (may sub cocoa)
1 TSP BAKING SODA
3 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
2 TSP SALT
2 CUPS DARK CHOCOLATE (two 3 oz. bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flaxseed with the 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Pulse the dates and nuts in a food processor until roughly chopped and combined.
- Add cacao powder, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt and flaxseed mixture into food processor.
- Pulse until it forms a thick batter (fully incorporated).
- Chop bars of chocolate into small pieces.
- Fold chopped chocolate into batter and place in two 8×8 in greased pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes on 350 degrees. Be careful not to overcook. Allow to cool before cutting.
Thank you to my dear friend, Tammy Jones for sharing this recipe with me and inspiring me on a daily basis to pursue wellness in all areas of my life!